Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely can't wait for this absolute fraudster to leave at the end of the season.

The moment he signed Cleverley should have been the signal for him to be shot out of a massive cannon

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...o-martinez-believes-position-everton-11298096

Roberto Martinez believes his position as Everton manager is 'stronger' than when he first arrived
  • 00:14, 7 MAY 2016
  • UPDATED 00:14, 7 MAY 2016
  • BY ADAM JONES
The Spaniard admitted that he must take responsibility for performances and results
JS88664125.jpg

Everton vs Bournemouth at Goodison Park. Everton manager Roberto Martinez. Photo by Colin Lane
Everton boss Roberto Martinez believes his position is as strong as ever - despite last week's protests at Goodison Park .

After the Blues' 2-1 win over Bournemouth last weekend , supporters stayed behind after the final whistle to protest against the Spaniard's management .

Fans held up banners and chanted for Roberto Martinez to leave the club after a dismal season has left the club in the bottom half of the Premier League table and with two cup semi-final defeats to their name.

A plane was also flown over Goodison Park during the match with the message "Time to go Roberto" trailing behind it.

However, the Blues boss was adamant that he was in a strong position as Everton manager and added that he respected every fan's opinions.

He said: "I know what I want for our football club, that is not going to change.

JS88658813.jpg

Everton vs Bournemouth at Goodison Park. Everton fans protest at the final whistle with Roberto Martinez Out banners. Photo by Colin Lane

“I knew from the first day it wasn’t going to be straightforward and easy but after three seasons now. I am in a stronger position than I was the first day I arrived.”

"When you are Everton manager, you are in a position where you have to take responsibility and I do that for our performances and results.

“We have had eight defeats at home and conceded 30 goals and that is not what we should be achieving.

VIEW GALLERY
JS88658813.jpg

“That’s in contrast to our away form, with three defeats and 19 goals conceded. I respect every fan’s opinion.

“What I need to do is make sure I correct that home form, that’s the top and bottom of it.”

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...o-martinez-believes-position-everton-11298096

Roberto Martinez believes his position as Everton manager is 'stronger' than when he first arrived
  • 00:14, 7 MAY 2016
  • UPDATED 00:14, 7 MAY 2016
  • BY ADAM JONES
The Spaniard admitted that he must take responsibility for performances and results
JS88664125.jpg

Everton vs Bournemouth at Goodison Park. Everton manager Roberto Martinez. Photo by Colin Lane
Everton boss Roberto Martinez believes his position is as strong as ever - despite last week's protests at Goodison Park .

After the Blues' 2-1 win over Bournemouth last weekend , supporters stayed behind after the final whistle to protest against the Spaniard's management .

Fans held up banners and chanted for Roberto Martinez to leave the club after a dismal season has left the club in the bottom half of the Premier League table and with two cup semi-final defeats to their name.

A plane was also flown over Goodison Park during the match with the message "Time to go Roberto" trailing behind it.

However, the Blues boss was adamant that he was in a strong position as Everton manager and added that he respected every fan's opinions.

He said: "I know what I want for our football club, that is not going to change.

JS88658813.jpg

Everton vs Bournemouth at Goodison Park. Everton fans protest at the final whistle with Roberto Martinez Out banners. Photo by Colin Lane

“I knew from the first day it wasn’t going to be straightforward and easy but after three seasons now. I am in a stronger position than I was the first day I arrived.”

"When you are Everton manager, you are in a position where you have to take responsibility and I do that for our performances and results.

“We have had eight defeats at home and conceded 30 goals and that is not what we should be achieving.

VIEW GALLERY
JS88658813.jpg

“That’s in contrast to our away form, with three defeats and 19 goals conceded. I respect every fan’s opinion.

“What I need to do is make sure I correct that home form, that’s the top and bottom of it.”

He's more deluded than John Aldridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back