Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Low would be a big risk.
International football is very different from club football .
A manager with his profile would be hugely expensive to sign and even more expensive and difficult to sack.
We would certainly be paying for the damage to his reputation.
This time I think we have to go for a manager that nearly guarantees success.

Not a single manager in the world that guarantees success.

Low would be a big risk.
International football is very different from club football .
A manager with his profile would be hugely expensive to sign and even more expensive and difficult to sack.
We would certainly be paying for the damage to his reputation.
This time I think we have to go for a manager that nearly guarantees success.
Any manager is a risk, even Mourinho. Low (or a type of manager in that calibre) will be able to attract players this summer and the players we have now will want to play for him. That should be who we aim for, no matter what the price.

Not a single manager in the world that guarantees success.

PVlgsTG.gif

2 wins and we can reach the holy grail of 50 points and better last seasons dismal total of 47 points.lol I just don't see the point in this car crash continuing on any longer.I just fail to see the point in Martinez continuing to humiliate himself any more than he already has.Bill Kenwright backed the wrong horse big time when he appointed Martinez.He would gain a lot of respect from all Evertonians if he admits he got it wrong by putting Roberto out of his misery.I don't mind Martinez being in our dugout for the last home game of the season if a statement is released confirming his departure.It's either that or the atmosphere will be vitriolic and rightly so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back