Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose would be the most exciting thing to happen to Everton for 25 years, he would walk in and have total control and I'm sure that given his obvious dislike for the RS every fan would be behind him from the start.
Imagine the press conference with him, would be brilliant!

it is nice to have a dream I suppose.

Koeman over Jose, are you mad?
I have a certificate to prove I'm sane. Have you?

105749_770_preview.jpg

I'm not too bothered which one of them takes over, so long as its one of them and not MON

All this DeBoer chat, is it any different to Smith at Rangers? It's not like he's taken nobodies to the Dutch title. McCalaren won that league with a tiny team, would that not be a bigger achievement than winning it with the biggest team in that country. We should be looking at people with more success than winning the Dutch league under their belts.

All this DeBoer chat, is it any different to Smith at Rangers? It's not like he's taken nobodies to the Dutch title. McCalaren won that league with a tiny team, would that not be a bigger achievement than winning it with the biggest team in that country. We should be looking at people with more success than winning the Dutch league under their belts.

I think if we did not have Moshi's millions burning a hole in our pockets and we were in this situation with the current manager, we would be happy to let Frank DeBoers mum come and have a go!

I agree entirely with all of this.
The next manager to step into our office is just going to show all Evertonians exactly where we are headed under Mosh, in my opinion this is going to be the biggest decision that our club is going to make since the EPL began.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back