Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's decent but not the type of manager which at first glance would be an inspiring appointment.

I'm willing to give anyone a chance tbh but I would just love us for once to show a real statement of intent.
Should aim for the best, match it up with who would suit the club best and move on from there, not just go for someone who has has done a semi good job for two years

He's decent but not the type of manager which at first glance would be an inspiring appointment.

I'm willing to give anyone a chance tbh but I would just love us for once to show a real statement of intent.

We usually hire from the likes of Preston and Wigan, it's no wonder that the betting public are lumping on Martin O'Neill.
Not this time though.

We usually hire from the likes of Preston and Wigan, it's no wonder that the betting public are lumping on Martin O'Neill.
Not this time though.

Agreed mate. A lot of people have laughed at me when I have mentioned Mourinho or Pellegrini but we would pipe everyone right down if we got Mourinho. We as fans need a winner, the players need to see a winner come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back