Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may sincerely rate him but the way this forum works I'm guessing people think you're wuming
But that's it mate, I'm sincerely not wumming. Sure sometimes I'm particularly outrageous and stupid but genuinely, I think he should be given money and time. No point in saying much more as I'm boring enough.

I do think there have been good moments.
I like the brand of football.
I think in the main he has bought well.
I think he's proven what he can do with a competitive squad of experience and youth.

Has he made mistakes? Of course. Enough to be sacked? Not for me.

I enjoy getting abuse, it's all part of it, but my opinion on it - not worth anymore than anyone else's- is clear.

Be honest. How many times you quote or name calling me tonight 5/6 times in 45 mins is it? You fully understand your motive.

As to the topic in question, 72 points and semi finals are used as a shield to cover up the shortcoming of Martinez. Some posters keep banging on the league points record and getting into the domestic cups semi finals as an excuse for Martinez to do badly in the league.

Come on, put me on ignore. I don't want to get into some argument with you and get a ban.

Lovely evening isn't it mate?

Be honest. How many times you quote or name calling me tonight 5/6 times in 45 mins is it? You fully understand your motive.

As to the topic in question, 72 points and semi finals are used as a shield to cover up the shortcoming of Martinez. Some posters keep banging on the league points record and getting into the domestic cups semi finals as an excuse for Martinez to do badly in the league.

Come on, put me on ignore. I don't want to get into some argument with you and get a ban.

Wow honestly where has all this come from?

All I did was let you know we didn't get a trophy for getting 72 points, that's all. Come on mate, it's a forum, not a firing squad or Party Conference or something like that.

I've not called you any names in the last 45 minutes. I'd be genuinely very disappointed if you got banned, so please stop being aggressive and, let's be honest, a bit rude and abusive and let's all just get along for goodness sake.

Martinez will be gone soon. We can all agree on that surely without you being abusive. C'mon, mutual ground here

its imminent
sony-and-microsoft-ddos-attack-consequences-begin-if-they-had-keyboards-they-did-this-gif-212420.gif

Wow honestly where has all this come from?

All I did was let you know we didn't get a trophy for getting 72 points, that's all. Come on mate, it's a forum, not a firing squad or Party Conference or something like that.

I've not called you any names in the last 45 minutes. I'd be genuinely very disappointed if you got banned, so please stop being aggressive and, let's be honest, a bit rude and abusive and let's all just get along for goodness sake.

Martinez will be gone soon. We can all agree on that surely without you being abusive. C'mon, mutual ground here

Cool, happy ending.

I suggest you to put me on ignore list.

best thing is to either ignore it or respond with humour, mate.

I haven't followed your posts much, are you pro-Martinez?

Mate come on don't wind him up.

He's been strongly, bravely defending Martinez for a while now even in the face of some cruel goading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back