Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really mate and how would you know that. The post which was "trolled" was a comment on our manager of which is my opinion. So for you is try to think of a useful comment or finish your homework.

I'm genuinely struggling to tell if English is your first language, so I'll refrain from insult and just say that, although I find your opinions to be terrible, to be, in fact, worse that some if not all historic dictators, I'm happy you live in a world in which you can freely express them, with or without the supervision of an appointed guardian.

I wish you all the luck in the world.

I'm genuinely struggling to tell if English is your first language, so I'll refrain from insult and just say that, although I find your opinions to be terrible, to be, in fact, worse that some if not all historic dictators, I'm happy you live in a world in which you can freely express them, with or without the supervision of an appointed guardian.

to be fair that sentence is hard work, mate...comma-friendly to a fault.

I wish you all the luck in the world.
And remind me you are? My guess you sit on this and other forums trolling never actually go the game but happy to type away in your little room. Unfortunately I doubt you read the post from earlier but it's "fans" like you which stain our club. I will be thinking of you when in Sunderland tomorrow actually supporting our club no doubt you will be on here pulling down our club. Now go away before I report you.

And remind me you are? My guess you sit on this and other forums trolling never actually go the game but happy to type away in your little room. Unfortunately I doubt you read the post from earlier but it's "fans" like you which stain our club. I will be thinking of you when in Sunderland tomorrow actually supporting our club no doubt you will be on here pulling down our club. Now go away before I report you.

caught's a good lad, mate...just looks like you two got off on the wrong foot. no need for mild hysteria :cheers:

What do you think about fans that pretend to be itk?

Lad?

Bet ive been to more games than you lad?
Bet my dar has been to more games than your dar lad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back