Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need to get so upset. I was merely pointing out that people will inevitably have a few digs at you if you make up lies to give the impression you have inside information. If you're feeling a little emotional about this I can only apologise. The two best bits of advice I can give you are as follows:

1. Take the insults as seriously as people take the idea you are ITK
2. Don't deploy your "I go the game" response so early next time - you wouldn't want such an impressive retort to be diminished by, um, premature release.

Since this is a Martinez thread I think it would be best if we refrain from letting the conversation slip into petty bickering about who isn't ITK and who lies about being ITK and who has been found out about pretending to be ITK and all that silly stuff.
No hard feelings towards you mate at all,

That's another of his.

"Crush Liverpool - I don't think so mate - I hope so but let's be real here they wil win it we all know it while we as usual watch on."

Looking quite likely this one Derek, nice catch

Derek says stuff like that about the red team too, he admires them. and his record at spotting reds-under-the-bed is pretty dire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back