Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

That's another of his.

Looking quite likely this one Derek, nice catch
Ha ha it's Orly again - listen mate seriously get some real friends. You worry me and for me it's easy to bring you into play. As for kopite yes I was Anfield a couple of weeks back right to the end but you would have been on here as usual..

Blues tearing eachother to shreds over who the next manager is - when the only ones who truly know are the board who have remained silent. Madness.

Martinez will go after Norwich, who will replace him - we'll find out. No amount of arguing on here will influence that decision - Mosh with the dosh will choose who he wants. Lets just be happy that this dark chapter in our history will soon be at an end.

Ha ha it's Orly again - listen mate seriously get some real friends. You worry me and for me it's easy to bring you into play. As for kopite yes I was Anfield a couple of weeks back right to the end but you would have been on here as usual..

Stop the I go the game crap.

I'd be at every single game if I lived remotely close to Merseyside. But I don't so can only afford to fly over to a few a year.

You are no better or worse a fan than me or anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back