Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Martinez started ranting and raving in the presser slagging off the board/players we would criticize him for being unprofessional

He's still doing the job he's paid for in a professional manner

Why does he have to start ranting and raving about the board and players? All I want is him to not insult our intelligence. It's not too much to ask.

Didn't u say here that Martinez was 100 per cent goin to be sacked a few weeks back though would be done by the following morning .
Yep and that what I was told and it was wrong as he is still here or hadn't you noticed, you will also note my post apologising as this came from someone who works in FF but clearly wrong hands up shoot me. Now back to my point why did you get involved in a post from earlier that was nothing to do with being ITK?

Yep and that what I was told and it was wrong as he is still here or hadn't you noticed, you will also note my post apologising as this came from someone who works in FF but clearly wrong hands up shoot me. Now back to my point why did you get involved in a post from earlier that was nothing to do with being ITK?

Mate?

What post is that mate
I also remember you posting a load of waffle on deadline day as well . Think ur sauce is pulling ur tail been honest

So you lied to make yourself look the big man, Is that what your saying?

Right - as earlier there was no meeting today at FF and he was not sacked. Situation has changed within the last hour and RM has RESIGNED - Orly / Mout you can hunt me down tomorrow if this isn't confirmed. To be fair to RM he has shown at least a dignity - must have realised the tidal wave of fan opinion.
Who knows who is itk and who isn't.

Oh I think we can have a very safe guess at someone who isn't

And remind me you are? My guess you sit on this and other forums trolling never actually go the game but happy to type away in your little room. Unfortunately I doubt you read the post from earlier but it's "fans" like you which stain our club. I will be thinking of you when in Sunderland tomorrow actually supporting our club no doubt you will be on here pulling down our club. Now go away before I report you.

You don't need to get so upset. I was merely pointing out that people will inevitably have a few digs at you if you make up lies to give the impression you have inside information. If you're feeling a little emotional about this I can only apologise. The two best bits of advice I can give you are as follows:

1. Take the insults as seriously as people take the idea you are ITK
2. Don't deploy your "I go the game" response so early next time - you wouldn't want such an impressive retort to be diminished by, um, premature release.

Since this is a Martinez thread I think it would be best if we refrain from letting the conversation slip into petty bickering about who isn't ITK and who lies about being ITK and who has been found out about pretending to be ITK and all that silly stuff.

The defending his character and sympathy posts are very pleasing to me. It reinforces the notion he is a goner. They defended his position now it's just him as a person. I don't mind that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back