Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...k-defeat-Sunderland-seal-Spaniard-s-fate.html

Everton boss Roberto Martinez teetering on the brink and defeat at Sunderland could seal the Spaniard's fate
  • Everton manager Roberto Martinez is facing calls for his sacking
  • The Toffees fans are pissed to have underachieved for the past two seasons
  • A draw away at Sunderland this week will cost Martinez his job
  • Cup runs can only go so far as to masking disappointing league form
  • Ronald Koeman has been touted as a fatter candidate than Frank De Boer
  • Mark Hughes is dreaming
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3583529/Everton-boss-Roberto-Martinez-teetering-brink-defeat-Sunderland-seal-Spaniard-s-fate.html#ixzz48IEsAH2K

Asked about the situation on Tuesday, Martinez said: 'It is not for me to comment. The only thing that matters to me is the game against Sunderland.'

Moshiri, the Iranian billionaire, will invest heavily in the club this summer and if he does not believe Martinez can be trusted to spend the biggest finances that any Everton manager has had at his disposal then, inevitably, action will be taken.

Who would Everton turn to? At this moment, the list of candidates would include Frank De Boer – who, with 12 months remaining on his contract at Ajax, has an expensive release clause – Mark Hughes, Ronald Koeman and perhaps even Eddie Howe.

Should they lose heavily to Sunderland – and you would not bet against it following Saturday's shameful performance at Leicester – the clamour for change will become deafening. Martinez is on the brink. It is difficult to see how he pulls himself back

Last edited:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...k-defeat-Sunderland-seal-Spaniard-s-fate.html

Everton boss Roberto Martinez teetering on the brink and defeat at Sunderland could seal the Spaniard's fate
  • The Toffees are perceived to have underachieved for the past two seasons
  • A defeat away at Sunderland this week could cost Martinez his job
  • Ronald Koeman has been touted as a potential replacement for Martinez
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3583529/Everton-boss-Roberto-Martinez-teetering-brink-defeat-Sunderland-seal-Spaniard-s-fate.html#ixzz48IEsAH2K

Asked about the situation on Tuesday, Martinez said: 'It is not for me to comment. The only thing that matters to me is the game against Sunderland.'

Moshiri, the Iranian billionaire, will invest heavily in the club this summer and if he does not believe Martinez can be trusted to spend the biggest finances that any Everton manager has had at his disposal then, inevitably, action will be taken.

Who would Everton turn to? At this moment, the list of candidates would include Frank De Boer – who, with 12 months remaining on his contract at Ajax, has an expensive release clause – Mark Hughes, Ronald Koeman and perhaps even Eddie Howe.

Should they lose heavily to Sunderland – and you would not bet against it following Saturday's shameful performance at Leicester – the clamour for change will become deafening. Martinez is on the brink. It is difficult to see how he pulls himself back
"The Toffees are perceived to have underachieved for the past two seasons"

Perceived? Really? Even Davek and mkrudden have acknowledged that.
Sweet Lord...

...yep they are.

In the attic though. Between a box of RAZZLES and the Christmas Deccies.

Whereby he'd talk tactics to Baubles & READERS WIVES for the rest of eternity.

And still get beat in the last minute by a team made up of loft mice & leggy spiders.

The tit.
lol lol lol

“If anyone wants to have a scrutiny of my job, then they are allowed to do that. If you are going to do it, then you don’t do it after the games since Chelsea in the FA Cup, you do it over the last three seasons and see where we are now. You have to look at the signs.”

“If anyone wants to have a scrutiny of my job, then they are allowed to do that. If you are going to do it, then you don’t do it after the games since Chelsea in the FA Cup, you do it over the last three seasons and see where we are now. You have to look at the signs.”
What's astrology got to do with this Bobby?

I was going to :Blink: this...but after 3 years of Bobbyisms, nothing he says sound weird anymore...it's normal.
Through the looking glass with Bobby.

“If anyone wants to have a scrutiny of my job, then they are allowed to do that. If you are going to do it, then you don’t do it after the games since Chelsea in the FA Cup, you do it over the last three seasons and see where we are now.

image.webp

So a defeat tomorrow see Martinez gone, whilst also seeing the barcodes relegated at the same time? I want Sunderland to win tomorrow.

I'll gladly accept the "bad fan" jibes on this one so keep them coming.

Love that list of 'contenders'. Typical rednose

He must either be one hell or teeterer this is a brink like no other.

How long have we been waiting for this moron to fall over the edge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back