Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could seal his fate.. well yes, it could - or it could not.

Journalists - honestly - no substance in what they write in the football pages.

I guess the sly dig about the expensive release clause for De Boer pretty much rules him out..

Could seal his fate.. well yes, it could - or it could not.

Journalists - honestly - no substance in what they write in the football pages.

I guess the sly dig about the expensive release clause for De Boer pretty much rules him out..
It can't be that expensive mate, as he's only got 12 months left on his contract and he'll be earning well less than brown shoes.

Just yet more crap journalism from a Kopite

It paid off for him to be honest, kept him from taking us down!
As much as I don't particularly rate Lukaku, his league return has been very good overall this season. You would think the club would at least be looking at getting their money back if they sold him on.

I would prefer a striker who leads the line and offers an outlet, but I do understand why Martinez took the gamble.

I was going to :Blink: this...but after 3 years of Bobbyisms, nothing he says sound weird anymore...it's normal.
Through the looking glass with Bobby.
I thought exactly the same mate, that was until after the Leicester game , when he stated that he was disappointed we couldn't reach the LEVELS we had the previous week against the mighty Bournmouth , wtf?????

Reactions: rbm
I feel for the bloke. Most sackings are private but in big time football the excruciating lead up and the inevitable fall of the axe are horrible.

He is like a zombie. I hope the end comes quick for him as well as the club.

Cockwombles the pair of you...
tumblr_n5w5dhRx0B1sls3k6o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back