Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but at the minute I don't buy that.
£m's of league prize money up for grabs, worst run of results and football played for a long long time. I hope to god I'm completely wrong but I've a horrible feeling this is going to get worse

Surely Martinez will be sacked tonight?

When should Martinez of gone??

The answer will vary based on your patience and expectation of him in the first place.

I never wanted him but, really wanted shut Christmas 2014/15.

I've never really given him a chance since.
Been truthful it was after Christmas this year I began to have serious doubts . Was seduced by the pretty football I guess. After the Newcastle and stoke wins I thought maybe he had turned the corner but then west Brom and west ham happened and I knew he had to go. Since arsenal it has been absolutely horrific .

When should he have gone? for me the Stoke and Hull away losses last year were breaking point. But saying that I never wanted him in the first place, never sat right with me that we hired a manager who had just got relegated.

If the board are not sacking him because of Martinez's contract clause then do you actually blame Roberto for not resigning and missing out of a windfall after the abuse, comments and flack because the club who is run by a Billionaire and many millionaire won't pull out their wallets and pay him off!

I want Roberto out but just get rid instead of pressurising him to quit.

Our board are worst than Martinez. They have made us a complete joke

The players can't get away with it either here. Okay they don't have faith in the manager anymore fair enough, but they are paid thousands and thousands of pounds a week whilst the fans are paying their hard earned cash to go and support that shower.

The players have been an absolute disgrace as well and I tell you what, I bloody well hope they don't have the nerve to come round on a lap of honour on Sunday the beauts.

If the board are not sacking him because of Martinez's contract clause then do you actually blame Roberto for not resigning and missing out of a windfall after the abuse, comments and flack because the club who is run by a Billionaire and many millionaire won't pull out their wallets and pay him off!

I want Roberto out but just get rid instead of pressurising him to quit.

Our board are worst than Martinez. They have made us a complete joke

That's why it reflects badly on Moshiri that he's still here. If he's not sacking him to save money, doesn't that say it all about his desire to invest properly into this club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back