Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hes not going tonight ! hopefully tomorrow but bill and moshiri will do it face to face rather than over a phone call !

A manger of personnel in any profession has to be a leader.

Leadership qualities come in many ways, courage, determination, honesty etc.... Bobby has non of these.

You look at any successful managers (fergie/Jose etc) they show massive honesty etc.

The honesty is not mainly to the press in this instance it's to the players. No way Bobby will be in there now telling everyone one of them how bad they have been.

:rant:

True mate, it's a charmed life getting paid millions for being bad at your job BUT the fact he's still there is down to the board and they've made an absolute pigs rear end of managing the situation.

If he had handed his notice in after the Derby, this would ring true.

But he wanted his shot at glory - fair enough, selfish like but understandable - so he stayed on. In the interim talking about being judged on three years and not the horror show he was overseeing.

Got beat in the semi. First half utter joke. Resigns? Nah, you'll have to sack me lads. £2m to go.

Honest to God some of you are getting utterly suckered in by his sad little kicked puppy face on TV. Go off and watch him windmilling like a meff to Jason Derulo or mocking young Everton fans at an under 21 game to see the man in his real, not stage managed best

Baines looks interested

upload_2016-5-11_22-25-58.webp

You know what, fair play to him for fronting him. Yes its his job but many managers, including Moyes, have not faced the cameras at there lowest ebb.

I am utterly ashamed tonight to support Everton. Appalled at the way this is being handled and whilst I hope/prey @The Esk is right going into the summer, partly understand why Moshiri hasnt acted (yet), I am totally devoid of any pride in the club.

The only ones who arent letting anybody down is the fans but why do we matter eh?

To him though he wanted to turn it around. If he won the last 4 games then things look slightly more rosey.

Funny watching this montages on sky and tbh I expected them to win tonight anyway and stay up haha
But he wasn't going to win the last 4 games. So why go through all this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back