Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to celebrate that.

We did the integrity of the league no favours with that roll over. In fact we owe them and Norwich an apology

I would agree with that if that performance had came out the blue.

But it didn't.

Every game has more or less been like that since Arsenal came to town :(

And all those Sunderland fans who came on here this week to discuss the match were told to sleep easily......our lot had long since downed tools :blush:

You know what, fair play to him for fronting him. Yes its his job but many managers, including Moyes, have not faced the cameras at there lowest ebb.

I am utterly ashamed tonight to support Everton. Appalled at the way this is being handled and whilst I hope/prey @The Esk is right going into the summer, partly understand why Moshiri hasnt acted (yet), I am totally devoid of any pride in the club.

The only ones who arent letting anybody down is the fans but why do we matter eh?
fans have been crap all season, especially the park end

CiNJSeNWkAA1MEV.jpg

I take no satisfaction in seeing our manager hung out to try in front of to cameras etc.

It hasn't worked out, but this man stood up to Chelsea and John stones in the summer and made us ALL believe we were a massive club again.

Our board would have sold him in the past

Like is all that gesticulating and shouting that he does during the game just for show?. If the players have downed tools why bother?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back