Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Concensus is he is going tomorrow. We continue to pursue candidates - Koeman is favourite from what I know but Jose still in frame.

Moshiri committed to spending big in summer and will now be compelled to sort board out after this almighty mess
hope so mate that would be fantastic !!

Every single time things go to plop, he talks about "moments" deciding the game. So many "moments" in the match that don't go our way being the explanation for poor performances and that's the reason why we do well or we poorly. Makes me wonder why he thinks we even need a manager in the first place if they can't do anything about those "moments" that decide the game in or out of our favour.

Exactly

Concensus is he is going tomorrow. We continue to pursue candidates - Koeman is favourite from what I know but Jose still in frame.

Moshiri committed to spending big in summer and will now be compelled to sort board out after this almighty mess
Honestly, I don't really care that much about any of what you said except the bolded. The whole idea of 'Oh, let's leave little Bill his trainset for a few more months, what harm could it do?' has really absolutely ruined this season. This whole season could have been salvaged before the fn Liverpool match.

You need to go to bed lad.

Care to explain to me how somebody out of the hundreds of thousands who have signed up for GOT and maybe voted in this poll are represented in a live format?

Asking "who is this voter who voted 'in' several weeks ago, but might not have been arsed to log in and change his vote" is idiotic.

#findthelazyfew

Care to explain to me how somebody out of the hundreds of thousands who have signed up for GOT and maybe voted in this poll are represented in a live format?

Asking "who is this voter who voted 'in' several weeks ago, but might not have been arsed to log in and change his vote" is idiotic.

#findthelazyfew
you sound like you've been on the bevvies...get to bed mate

#findthelazyfew
No need to be embarrassed about being part of the davek and Kopite group mate.

Haha, ffs, I was actually meant to use the word 'fractures.'

I was definitely using a bit of drunken artistic licence.

Guess the drunken artistic licence doesn't stretch to using a completely different word :p

Can't even blame autocorrect
No problems mate...but perhaps you might think about hitting the hay...?:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back