Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You couldn't be more wrong

Come off it mate. Probably about the only genuine one who seems to be ITK. No offence to the others you mentioned as I don't know.

You ask Sheedy when Shearer will start his Cardiff job then lads.

Or Martinez his 100% it's done move to Liverpool .... er... or Villa... er...

He left here as he'd been caught out telling one too many porkies.

Anyway, we've done this one before.

Today is the day, and that's the best thing about it.

If it is announced today,people think he may still be in charge for the last game of the season? Or will it just be the end of it...

YES YES YES

happening.gif

I was thinking; Everton have not actually sacked a manager since Walter Smith!!! Maybe Kenwright is like one of those people that just stays in a relationship forever, even though it is rotton to the core, because he is too scared to do the honourable thing and end it as he doesn't want to be seen as Mr Nasty?!

Concensus is he is going tomorrow. We continue to pursue candidates - Koeman is favourite from what I know but Jose still in frame.

Moshiri committed to spending big in summer and will now be compelled to sort board out after this almighty mess
At least he's under no illusions now about the level of incompetence he's taking over from. I'm sure his view of Kenwright will have changed after seeing him in action!

I was thinking; Everton have not actually sacked a manager since Walter Smith!!! Maybe Kenwright is like one of those people that just stays in a relationship forever, even though it is rotton to the core, because he is too scared to do the honourable thing and end it as he doesn't want to be seen as Mr Nasty?!

Really, there was no reason to sack Moyes at all though was there?

You ask Sheedy when Shearer will start his Cardiff job then lads.

Or Martinez his 100% it's done move to Liverpool .... er... or Villa... er...

He left here as he'd been caught out telling one too many porkies.

Anyway, we've done this one before.

Today is the day, and that's the best thing about it.
Don't know about that but from what I've seen him post he's normally been on the money.

Anyway, Just enjoying the moment Martinez is off. Better late then never :)

Not sure if this has been mentioned on here but Sky News just reporting Everton 'expected to sack Martinez this week and replace him with De Boer'
Sky are just repeating what the fans have been saying the past week, that they should sack him to save him from Goodison on Sunday.

They aren't telling us anything we don't already know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back