Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad times when wanting your manager sacked is a cause for celebration for everyone

I will cheer a little bit when I read the news. Although I'm going to doubt it's today based on the last 4 weeks.

Discussing a client's business with random members of the public then?

You would have thought our millionaire manager could have got better and more discrete legal counsel.

They're making it up.

We all know he is getting sacked, making stuff up for retweets is pathetic.
K'nell mate you the forum arl woman on here? What I've seen from you're posts, is nothing but moaning. Turn it in.

K'nell mate you the forum arl woman on here? What I've seen from you're posts, is nothing but moaning. Turn it in.

I love Everton.

I don't enjoy the current iteration of it. But that is about to change.

I do enjoy good grammar though - *your

You get taken in by ITKs mate

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/...ll-reset-1st-may.83793/page-2160#post-4433998

Here's you believing another saying Martinez was going April 29th.

Don't be so trusting, or you'll take sweets from the wrong stranger

I'd like to thank Roberto for that first season. I know we finished 4th once and 5th twice under Moyes but it really felt that we were on the way back to the top table of football during that first season under Martinez where we recorded our biggest points total since our last league title winning season. After we demolished Arsenal 3 nill it was all downhill afterwards though. Martinez helped to get this club thinking big again. He always spoke about winning trophies and aiming for the top 4. There was never this we'll be doing well to finish 7th talk. Once other teams found us out though he had nothing else up his locker and his limitations were badly found out in the end. I think also when his style of training was fully implemented into the squad it had a detrimental effect on performances. The players seemed to lack fitness and the way performances levels dipped in the latter half of the season would confirm this. The incident with Leighton Baines also hinted at a nasty more spiteful side to his personality. All in all 11th place on 47 points last year and 12th place so far this season with another 11th place finish on 47 points the best we can achieve along with a higher goals concession ratio and the worst home record in our modern history is totally unacceptable. He should have gone after that derby at Anfield. The past few months have resembled the day's of Walter Smith and Mike Walker at their most grim and miserable. A sad end to what was such a promising beginning.A beginning that got us all dreaming again but thanks Bobby for that first season.

I love Everton.

I don't enjoy the current iteration of it. But that is about to change.

I do enjoy good grammar though - *your

You get taken in by ITKs mate

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/...ll-reset-1st-may.83793/page-2160#post-4433998

Here's you believing another saying Martinez was going April 29th.

Don't be so trusting, or you'll take sweets from the wrong stranger
Just going off a phone, mate. I do apologise you not getting the point and not using grammar correctly but that doesn't change the fact of the point, I made. You going on like an arl' woman.

Just going off a phone, mate. I do apologise you not getting the point and not using grammar correctly but that doesn't change the fact of the point, I made. You going on like an arl' woman.

This is you again by the way

Ello mate.
It's actually come from two good sources and that's all I will say on this.
I think the announcement might just come out sooner than people think but the deal has been done between both parties. I hear it was slightly less than the price quoted of the valuation of the club.

About the Americans doing the deal for us.

A brief look at your posting history and you are utterly obsessed with believing sources and ITKs.

The truth is out there mate, keep the tinfoil on your head though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back