Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, they always do mate. They always do.

It's going to be a great day mate, I can tell. Someone PM'd me on an internet forum with some secret inside information to tell me it was going to be sunny.

Anyways, Martinez sacked today. Thank heavens for that lads.

Prays for Davek.

Why are people saying sack him tomorrow because of the awards tonight? There's planned protests for the awards tonight which he will have to go through. He will actually come face to face with fans at the awards, he will get lynched big time. Why put him through all that just to wait till tomorrow?

Just put him and us out of our misery, end it now.

He doesn't even have to go tonight, just an announcement. The silence is deafening.

In the Joe Royle thread, I said we should have sacked Martinez before the Derby. Right now we could have been looking forward to the FA Cup Final and sitting 9th or 10th in the league. Then looking forward to who takes over in the summer.

How different a feeling around the club there would have been.

What nonsense mate? Apart from mourinho/de boer who else is available who is top top class?

MON is utter tosh - Bookies were led by placed bets from his own camp in an effort to get a better contract off the the Irish FA. I think it will be one of the following:-

1. Koeman
2. Pellegrini
3. Mourinho

I think De Boer will go to Valencia.
Rafael has said that he's staying at Newcastle for a massive wedge

Please feel free to vault me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back