Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is you again by the way

About the Americans doing the deal for us.

A brief look at your posting history and you are utterly obsessed with believing sources and ITKs.

The truth is out there mate, keep the tinfoil on your head though.
Why you so obsessed in what I believe ? I mean really so sad you have to look me up and then quote me? haha. Forget the old woman shout, mate. You're acting like a child. I won't bother responding after this. I can see I'm wasting my time with a fool.

Why are people saying sack him tomorrow because of the awards tonight? There's planned protests for the awards tonight which he will have to go through. He will actually come face to face with fans at the awards, he will get lynched big time. Why put him through all that just to wait till tomorrow?

Just put him and us out of our misery, end it now.

Why you so obsessed in what I believe ? I mean really so sad you have to look me up and then quote me? haha. Forget the old woman shout, mate. You're acting like a child. I won't bother responding after this. I can see I'm wasting my time with a fool.

Takes about two minutes to do and helps me understand that you're just a little too trusting of internet fibbers.

FWIW my sources say we might not have Martinez as our boss next season, which a couple of ITKs have said may mean we are getting a new manager.

Make of that what you will, but don't shoot the messenger.

Takes about two minutes to do and helps me understand that you're just a little too trusting of internet fibbers.

FWIW my sources say we might not have Martinez as our boss next season, which a couple of ITKs have said may mean we are getting a new manager.

Make of that what you will, but don't shoot the messenger.
You must feel really mighty with your Forum Supporter badge, quoting me from something I said on here, taken from another site. Two mins it took you to look me up? Still doesn't hide the fact how sad you are, does it . Enjoy the day Orly. I know am. Suns out, Roberto is off.

I won't bother responding after this.

Ah, they always do mate. They always do.

You must feel really mighty with your Forum Supporter badge, quoting me from something I said on here, taken from another site. Two mins it took you to look m,e up? Still doesn't hide the fact how sad you are, does it . Enjoy the day Orly. I know am. Suns out, Roberto is off.

It's going to be a great day mate, I can tell. Someone PM'd me on an internet forum with some secret inside information to tell me it was going to be sunny.

Anyways, Martinez sacked today. Thank heavens for that lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back