Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic spot!

Placeholder article that is. Here we go!

It's not a placeholder... change the numbers at the end of the URL to anything else... you'll see the same page... It's simply a page telling you it does not exist...

It's not a placeholder... change the numbers at the end of the URL to anything else... you'll see the same page... It's simply a page telling you it does not exist...

You missed it. It was a page with nothing but a gif of different pics of Martinez, and a video of the RS' lap of honour. Now it's been taken down.

You missed it. It was a page with nothing but a gif of different pics of Martinez, and a video of the RS' lap of honour. Now it's been taken down.

This was the gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/26vUQB5mPPrLwEiHK/giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Do you really think it would work out? Our manager getting called a kopite b*stard after every single loss? It's just never ever going to happen mate, so I wouldn't worry about it.
I agree it's unlikely to happen but if we were to pursue Mourinho and Benitez equally then I believe Rafael would be the much more likely of the two to come here. If we started winning most would change their tune pretty quickly though, I accept, if we continued losing he'd get hell.

Mourinho, wouldn't have a clue how to manage Everton. He wouldn't bring any kids through. Just buy old players, instead. Would walk after a season when a bigger club needed a change, after spending all our transfer budget.

...but think of the derby and the finger on lips.

ACES.

Get him in.

I agree it's unlikely to happen but if we were to pursue Mourinho and Benitez equally then I believe Rafael would be the much more likely of the two to come here. If we started winning most would change their tune pretty quickly though, I accept, if we continued losing he'd get hell.
I think I am right in saying,we don't want the FSW ffs

Fat Rafael can kiss my left swinger ! If we had to have one of their cast offs I'd rather they went and dug Shankly up!

No not for me, we would have to win the he champions league and say Liverpool were a small club before I could stomach him!

Status
Not open for further replies.