Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't fully understand why he's dismissed out of hand by many. I do fully understand why he's disliked as I share the feeling but I'm willing to get over that if it increases our chances of success after 21 years without any.

I agree with that. The concern I'd have with appointing Benitez is that if we don't start well, the fans are going to turn on him very quickly. Given his history, patience with him will be in little supply. Given the torrid state we are in, I think its going to take time for a new man to really get to grips with it all and this could be a problem for Benitez.

Cant get my head around the fact someone has had the balls to sanction an awards night.

Also - Martinez we know its you creating new accounts voting in, give it up mate its over.

People forgot we threw a two goal lead to them. Ridiculous.
I said after the 6-2 win over Sunderland that we were lucky and they could have had 4 or 5

People scoffed

Well, last night they got the goals they deserved and our luck ran out

From memory they hit the woodwork twice in the first half before we scored as well and had one cleared off the line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back