Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough choice....

Definitely not winning often enough whilst not utilising the potential of the squad V .......Well it simply has to be better.

Voted out simply for starting Osman. Not fair on the lad either. It's clear his legs have gone. Even the commentator knew it and that was in the first half. 18 wins in 62 just isn't good enough

Voted out, at the end of the season.

That's assuming we'll finish below 8th and not win the FA Cup.

For the same reason I was against Moyes despite the late finishes in the league that meant nothing, I am totally not arsed about the remaining games and how we do. The season is dead as of right now, so if we can only turn up when there's no pressure, that's the mentality of losers, led by a loser.

The FA Cup would change the minds of some people but, again, I don't see why it should. We could get Championship and below sides all the way to the final - it's not a measuring stick of performance; it's a case of blind luck and one off performances.

So at this point in time, there's no way back for Martinez for me.

Out. He is tactically inept and cannot manage a game. Plan B - don't make laugh, he hasn't got a Plan A!

Rafael, Vito, McCarthy.

Someone who knows how to prepare, read a game and make positive changes.

I swear - its tough being an Evertonian sometimes.

Im done after tonight, those subs killed us. All the stuff about wanting to win games not caring about clean sheets is exactly why we're failing in the league with one of the best squads and got dumped out the cup. He's deluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back