Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had the better chances and we scored with a freak goal with the last touch. If you don't call that a jammy win you must be into cricket or tiddlywinks.

Btw, where did I say I wasn't happy?

We played Newcastle today. They didn't have the better chances and ours was not a freak goal. Are you confused with another match. Fully deserved victory is stuck in your throat.

Mate do you not realise we are not one of the richer clubs in the league and we have to build on a drip or do you think we are still the Moores millionaires. We are on lower and even ground with most clubs and not too much higher than a couple of clubs.
We are in the top 20 richest clubs in world football.

I might be an optimist but I thought we played well, if we had got the early goal to draw them out it could have ended up a far clearer victory, in a way I'm glad Roms goal scoring run is over because the team seemed to just want to set him up, Newcastle were lucky not to play half a match with 10 men

No you are not being optimistic you are being realistic. We did play well and fully deserved the win albeit being a last second header which gave us what we deserved rather than being lucky.

We played Newcastle today. They didn't have the better chances and ours was not a freak goal. Are you confused with another match. Fully deserved victory is stuck in your throat.

A 18 yard head from the keepers punch! Name 2x you've seen that?? Freak goal.

They missed 3x chances from point blank. Anyone who seen it knows Mitrovic should have buried a couple. Stop talking absolute pony. Btw I'm always happy when we win. I just don't lie to myself about how well we played..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back