Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 18 yard head from the keepers punch! Name 2x you've seen that?? Freak goal.

They missed 3x chances from point blank. Anyone who seen it knows Mitrovic should have buried a couple. Stop talking absolute pony. Btw I'm always happy when we win. I just don't lie to myself about how well we played..

Sorry but you are talking total pony. I can only recall a header straight at Howard but I remember Elliot saving quite a few and a defo pen and us in domination and making more chances. We played well no doubt about it. Oh and it is still not a freak goal that came from a corner that was conceded because of a great tackle that prevented an almost certain goal.

Sorry but you are talking total pony. I can only recall a header straight at Howard but I remember Elliot saving quite a few and a defo pen and us in domination and making more chances. We played well no doubt about it. Oh and it is still not a freak goal that came from a corner that was conceded because of a great tackle that prevented an almost certain goal.
Exactly. How was an off target header the best chance of the game. Elliot saved several of ours that were going in...

If you can't remember then there's no point talking to you is there. If I could only remember them having one chance Id probably be agreeing with the tripe your posting.

If you can't remember then there's no point talking to you is there. If I could only remember them having one chance Id probably be agreeing with the tripe your posting.

Sore loser pal. Talking tripe like you has consequences such as replies telling you to stop disliking Everton and finding all the faults of a good performance

Sore loser pal. Talking tripe like you has consequences such as replies telling you to stop disliking Everton and finding all the faults of a good performance

Are you slow? My team won. If you think that was a good performance then your either drunk or American. We played good football for the first 20 minutes. After that it was two teams all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back