Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed a couple of things today to highlight that maybe some of our issues are being addressed. thought this was our best pressing performance of the season so far, most of our great attacking play today came from getting them to turn the ball over and also our centre half's especially stonesy where touch tight all game which they haven't for large parts of the year. happy with taking ross off, we went 3 at the back and they where bursting through our midfield, besic sorted it nicely.

Are you slow? My team won. If you think that was a good performance then your either drunk or American. We played good football for the first 20 minutes. After that it was two teams all over the place.

Don't be a plonker pal. Have a good Christmas and put a smile on your face. If you don't think that was a good performance then there is no pleasing you. Your team didn't win it was my team. Slow!! lame pal. Cheer up now we got 3 points with a good performance.

Some of them love it mate. They're absolutely fuming we won.

How do people get like that? I'll never be able to fathom how a cause taken up against a manager translates into wanting the team you purportedly support to be defeated.
I have been saying it for a while we have a group who are happy to see us get beat.
It is simply just so they can say 'I told you RM wasn't the man'
Very sad way of supporting your club

We had a lot more half chances. They had the better ones. The first 20 we dominated but didn't actually create anything clear cut.

Your a misery if you give an honest assessment of the game! I blame the types who've never played football or been to a match..
I agree how about that header they had unmarked , and it just flew past the post they should have scored it was a sitter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back