Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No its just that you are looking at the negatives and giving us no credit for the win. Yes we concede chances but try looking at the chances we created also then it will be a more balanced view.

their keeper was man of the match. they created chances, they're a premier league team ffs. you can't stop teams creating nothing in an hour and a half. we definitely deserves to win.

No its just that you are looking at the negatives and giving us no credit for the win. Yes we concede chances but try looking at the chances we created also then it will be a more balanced view.
Not posted in here tonight. But within seconds of the final result you were goading, you were hoping for some sort of fume, now you have one you're fuming about the fume.....Get a life. I can vault your goading if you want. I haven't read a page of this thread tonight, but I assume you're getting what you wanted and complaining about it. So sad.

Not posted in here tonight. But within seconds of the final result you were goading, you were hoping for some sort of fume, now you have one you're fuming about the fume.....Get a life. I can vault your goading if you want. I haven't read a page of this thread tonight, but I assume you're getting what you wanted and complaining about it. So sad.
So what was your assessment of the game, specifically the team sheet and substitutions? Genuine question. Not looking for aggro.

Maybe you could mention great result, well deserved and good use of subs

Just a thought

So what was your assessment of the game, specifically the team sheet and substitutions? Genuine question. Not looking for aggro.
We played well, the irony was when the football was less 'scintillating' we created our better chances, from about minute 60-75. Fist half was very pretty but The only chance of real note was Lukaku on the break when Lennon played him through on the counter. 2nd half was more even and they had the best chance with mitrovic but job done. I'm happy only slight annoyance is that this thread has progressed about 15 pages. We should enjoy theses nights not resort to goading and picking faults in wins

Maybe you could mention great result, well deserved and good use of subs

Just a thought
Don't need to mate. Pretty clear how happy I have been tonight. Though you'll be gutted that I'm not gutted that we won, won't you. You see what you want to see by the looks of it, I have spent the night in the match thread posting photos and videos that I have found on twitter

We played well, the irony was when the football was less 'scintillating' we created our better chances, from about minute 60-75. Fist half was very pretty but The only chance of real note was Lukaku on the break when Lennon played him through on the counter. 2nd half was more even and they had the best chance with mitrovic but job done. I'm happy only slight annoyance is that this thread has progressed about 15 pages. We should enjoy theses nights not resort to goading and picking faults in wins
15 pages is good
If we got beat it would be about 30

Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Cheer up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back