Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't need to mate. Pretty clear how happy I have been tonight. Though you'll be gutted that I'm not gutted that we won, won't you. You see what you want to see by the looks of it, I have spent the night in the match thread posting photos and videos that I have found on twitter
Just picking up on the reply you made to @banno nothing really about the result

Don't need to mate. Pretty clear how happy I have been tonight. Though you'll be gutted that I'm not gutted that we won, won't you. You see what you want to see by the looks of it, I have spent the night in the match thread posting photos and videos that I have found on twitter
Cheers for the assessment and agree with the sentiment vis-a-vis the thread. Here's hoping we kick on against Stoke. The team and manager need to step up and be counted.

Not posted in here tonight. But within seconds of the final result you were goading, you were hoping for some sort of fume, now you have one you're fuming about the fume.....Get a life. I can vault your goading if you want. I haven't read a page of this thread tonight, but I assume you're getting what you wanted and complaining about it. So sad.

No I wasn't goading I just stated what a few people thought. A melt down was about to proceed until Cleverly scored. You know that and I know that. What upsets me is we win a game away from home and play some good football and deserved it....yet some cannot give us the credit we deserve and look mainly how we were lucky because Newcastle had some chances albeit less than us. I am an advocate of credit when its due and it disappoints me when some posters will only speak negatively about a good away performance. I can't get my head around it.

You sound so disappointed and I know you haven't posted in this thread because there can be little complaint about our managers selection and team performance......now if we drew or lost I am sure you would have been enjoying doing the goading yourself. So please enlighten us on why you haven't posted so much in this thread?

No I wasn't goading I just stated what a few people thought. A melt down was about to proceed until Cleverly scored. You know that and I know that. What upsets me is we win a game away from home and play some good football and deserved it....yet some cannot give us the credit we deserve and look mainly how we were lucky because Newcastle had some chances albeit less than us. I am an advocate of credit when its due and it disappoints me when some posters will only speak negatively about a good away performance. I can't get my head around it.

You sound so disappointed and I know you haven't posted in this thread because there can be little complaint about our managers selection and team performance......now if we drew or lost I am sure you would have been enjoying doing the goading yourself. So please enlighten us on why you haven't posted so much in this thread?
what a load of crap.

Wonder what clueless moron had a team like Chelsea floating in and around the relegation zone?
Oh right, Jose Mourinho.
Crap manager him.
Clear problems with him and the players. It isn't like Martinez won the league last season, is it? He finished 11th.

Well there is not so much of your crap on many of the previous pages and you have just joined in now to spout your negative crap. It has been quite a relief and somewhat refreshing for a change.
Making yourself look silly now, how have I been negative??? Prove I have been negative. I haven't posted here today as I'm not going to be a Mard Arse after a win. That doesn't mean all is well, I'm convinced I will be back in this thread, but not after we won, that's how these threads die, Everton winning. I hardly ever call names but you are coming across a bit of a tit, you wanted a fume you got a fume and you fumed about it. Ive sat back listening to some music drinking a few pints and enjoyed the day. You hate that, you crave the fume, it took you seconds to take a dig, I can put you down with vaults to prove it. Now stop bothering me, I'm to polite to not reply.

Making yourself look silly now, how have I been negative??? Prove I have been negative. I haven't posted here today as I'm not going to be a Mard Arse after a win. That doesn't mean all is well, I'm convinced I will be back in this thread, but not after we won, that's how these threads die, Everton winning. I hardly ever call names but you are coming across a bit of a tit, you wanted a fume you got a fume and you fumed about it. Ive sat back listening to some music drinking a few pints and enjoyed the day. You hate that, you crave the fume, it took you seconds to take a dig, I can put you down with vaults to prove it. Now stop bothering me, I'm to polite to not reply.

You say I am a tit and I say you are a tit so lets leave it at that. I don't crave a fume at all I just wind up the fumers quite easily because I find it quite ridiculous some of the reasons they fume. Simple really. But no need to start abusing when you are up against someone that doesn't take on what you say. Mate I will talk to you when we don't win and let you know that the world is not at its end and Everton as we know them will not go into free fall.

You say I am a tit and I say you are a tit so lets leave it at that. I don't crave a fume at all I just wind up the fumers quite easily because I find it quite ridiculous some of the reasons they fume. Simple really. But no need to start abusing when you are up against someone that doesn't take on what you say. Mate I will talk to you when we don't win and let you know that the world is not at its end and Everton as we know them will not go into free fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back