Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making yourself look silly now, how have I been negative??? Prove I have been negative. I haven't posted here today as I'm not going to be a Mard Arse after a win. That doesn't mean all is well, I'm convinced I will be back in this thread, but not after we won, that's how these threads die, Everton winning. I hardly ever call names but you are coming across a bit of a tit, you wanted a fume you got a fume and you fumed about it. Ive sat back listening to some music drinking a few pints and enjoyed the day. You hate that, you crave the fume, it took you seconds to take a dig, I can put you down with vaults to prove it. Now stop bothering me, I'm to polite to not reply.

You say I am a tit and I say you are a tit so lets leave it at that. I don't crave a fume at all I just wind up the fumers quite easily because I find it quite ridiculous some of the reasons they fume. Simple really. But no need to start abusing when you are up against someone that doesn't take on what you say. Mate I will talk to you when we don't win and let you know that the world is not at its end and Everton as we know them will not go into free fall.

6a3.gif

Murphy, Shearer and Lineker purring about the football played by The Entertainers in the last few months.

They're not the only ones. This team has many, many admirers.

Murphy, Shearer and Lineker purring about the football played by The Entertainers in the last few months.

I wouldn't say the 3 amigos were all purring there Dave, Murphy gave us praise and rightly so performance wise.

Most importantly though mate as I'm sure you agree, we won and got the 3 points that we needed.

So did Mowbray's West Brom and Holloways Blackpool. Points on the board are all that matter and today was a very welcome three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back