Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can remember Newcastle having some really good chances from balls into the box, at least 3

We had a lot more half chances. They had the better ones. The first 20 we dominated but didn't actually create anything clear cut.

Your a misery if you give an honest assessment of the game! I blame the types who've never played football or been to a match..

We had a lot more half chances. They had the better ones. The first 20 we dominated but didn't actually create anything clear cut.

Your a misery if you give an honest assessment of the game! I blame the types who've never played football or been to a match..

Lukaku had two saved but they where from tight angles giving the keeper an easy angle to close,Same with Kevs chance early on

Our best chance was the Mori header followed by Lukaku's miss kick

Every time we had it in there box they had bodies all over us and the ball and limited us to weak efforts

That free header they had second half was the best chance for either side imo

The last 30mins Newcastle looked fresher and constantly walked through our midfield which is a worry given we had three center mids on the pitch

Thought Bobby got it right finally with two wingers, lot better movement and control of the ball. Then in the second half, putting Osman on caused utter confusion to Newcastle.....they were thinking these must be real crap to use this piece of poo as a sub and they could win the game....BAM !....the Clevz hammers his money shot right into the Geordies gaping wet net

Lukaku had two saved but they where from tight angles giving the keeper an easy angle to close,Same with Kevs chance early on

Our best chance was the Mori header followed by Lukaku's miss kick

Every time we had it in there box they had bodies all over us and the ball and limited us to weak efforts

That free header they had second half was the best chance for either side imo

The last 30mins Newcastle looked fresher and constantly walked through our midfield which is a worry given we had three center mids on the pitch

How I seen it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back