Finish top seven.

Not too sure what to do.

Win no cups.
Finish top four.

He stays.

Win no cups.
Finish anything less than fourth.

He goes.

I think it's fair to say this is how he'll be judged come the end of the season, is it not?

This is a really weird post, I was asking someone who quite recently was a critic of Martinez, what had changed his opinion?

You, a critic of Martinez, along with me, decided to attack me for asking what could of changed his mind?

I don't get that, it's like you're sticking up for someone who is pro Martinez, whilst being not Pro Martinez yourself. Just so you can have a dig at someone who is clearly not Martinez Biggest fan.

You're utterly inconsistent and for that reason I'm not going to deal with you anymore.

Because quite frankly I'm beyond that.

Now stop calling me names please.

Have to say, it baffled me as well.

When martinez first joined he said 'i believe a club can get champions league football without spending huge amounts of money but it takes longer'. It has been 2.5 seasons and anyone with a brain can see the squad is developing into a very good squad playing very good football. I agree that there are improvements needed and results could have been better but without massive injections of money, as martinez said 'it takes longer'.

We do have a good side 'on paper' and a great core. Now he has someting to build on.

We havent won the league for nearly 30 years, surely we can give him a few more years to try and make his plan work.

Then again we could just keep swapping managers for the nex 10 years.

A cup win is Martinez saving grace. But if we get through there's not a chance we will beat the RS. Not a chance
Although no matter what ever happens hes going nowhere, winning this cup will take a bit of heat off him. The question is, is he the man to get this team winning games in the league and pushing for the top four....imo he is miles away from that so we should find someone who is

This is a really weird post, I was asking someone who quite recently was a critic of Martinez, what had changed his opinion?

You, a critic of Martinez, along with me, decided to attack me for asking what could of changed his mind?

I don't get that, it's like you're sticking up for someone who is pro Martinez, whilst being not Pro Martinez yourself. Just so you can have a dig at someone who is clearly not Martinez Biggest fan.

You're utterly inconsistent and for that reason I'm not going to deal with you anymore.

Because quite frankly I'm beyond that.

Now stop calling me names please.
is that why you attacked a first time poster who attacked Martinez, and then attempted to pillory me for liking the post? You don't know whether you're coming or going a mate.

Win both cups.
Finish top seven.

He stays.

Win one cup.
Finish top seven.

Not too sure what to do.

Win no cups.
Finish top four.

He stays.

Win no cups.
Finish anything less than fourth.

He goes.

I think it's fair to say this is how he'll be judged come the end of the season, is it not?
Bye Roberto, it's been real. :(

Seriously though, how on earth is it possible for us to finish fourth this season?

Do one you bell. You yourself don't even know if your pro or anti Martinez or pro or anti the board.

Another non-hard man on the long list of frauds that populate this forum.

is that why you attacked a first time poster who attacked Martinez, and then attempted to pillory me for liking the post? You don't know whether you're coming or going a mate.

Kev having a mare here

But you didn't say that - part of your post was

"Win no cups
finish anything less than 4th
He goes"

Hell of a lot of difference beween 4th and 8th

If we don't win a cup, then anywhere under 4th is a pointless finish. Maybe 5th. If we finished 6th and won no trophies this season, it would be a failure as we would've accomplished nothing.

What did that have to do with the post you criticised me for?

And do you not believe that that was a west Ham fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back