Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impressing?? Hahaha nobody, I have my own views and will put my point across to anyone.

Last year I was very critical, in fact I was critical before the majority jumped on the issue at around Christmas. My concerns last year were aimed solely at the football on offer and inability to change it. Predictable, slow, boring and not creating an ounce on the field. It 2as the worse I've seen since walker

This year has been a complete 180, we are fast paced team with a lot speed in our passing, our game changes; I've seen a lot more quicker balls being played long and into space to turn defence into attack very quick.

We've battered teams this year, absolutely battered them and left with a point. Last year we created nothibg; once some stability is found in the defensive lineup and structure then we'll put a few wins together.

I don't hide behind my criticism of him last year, or this year when he has made an awful tactical decision which has cost us, I'm a grown man who doesn't need likes on my post, I'm not damo.

But I'm happy enough with the change in game play to feel confident enough of putting a run together
fair enough. I thought your dislike was more recent.

Last edited:

A win tomorrow gets us top half, and 3 points off 6th.

It's all very congested.

Not worth worrying about. The SF against City should be our only consideration right now.
Why are we worried about the City game? you said we would go straight to Wembley and beat the RS - joke !!

A cup win with ease the pain but still, it looks likely we are not going to do well again in the league this season which is terrible. I know the season isn't finished yet but hey 23 games are gone by tomorrow.

A cup win is Martinez saving grace. But if we get through there's not a chance we will beat the RS. Not a chance

Do one you bell. You yourself don't even know if your pro or anti Martinez or pro or anti the board.

Another non-hard man on the long list of frauds that populate this forum.
This is a really weird post, I was asking someone who quite recently was a critic of Martinez, what had changed his opinion?

You, a critic of Martinez, along with me, decided to attack me for asking what could of changed his mind?

I don't get that, it's like you're sticking up for someone who is pro Martinez, whilst being not Pro Martinez yourself. Just so you can have a dig at someone who is clearly not Martinez Biggest fan.

You're utterly inconsistent and for that reason I'm not going to deal with you anymore.

Because quite frankly I'm beyond that.

Now stop calling me names please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back