Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuine statement: you lot discussing our manager getting fired after a 3-1 win away (even against villa) are sick heads and are whinging like Geordie kopites. Sorry but the consistent whinging on here after we win is sick. Feel like I am back in toffeeweb. Get a grip you lot. We won. Get behind your team.

Wow. Reading the moaners. Wow. I feel like I have lost my club. Wake up! We won! Away! Have some dignity. That lot we beat are going down. Got a win. Should not sweat the details (but for the grace of God and all that) and move on. The lack of perspective/irony on here is breathtaking.

Martinez out. Not because of today's game but because he lacks something we need to become great... ability. We're financially sound now and need to start acting like it. Clear out the bargain bin staff: Martinez, Kone, McCarthy, they reek of Wigan's descent in to oblivion and start acting like a European football chasing team.

Martinez out. Not because of today's game but because he lacks something we need to become great... ability. We're financially sound now and need to start acting like it. Clear out the bargain bin staff: Martinez, Kone, McCarthy, they reek of Wigan's descent in to oblivion and start acting like a European football chasing team.
Wow. We won. A great club is going down. They got bought and thought everything was rosy. They got infected by a load of privileged fans. So disappointed with your entitled attitude.

Kone is past it, and it's totally fair that Martinez come under some criticism and pressure to get results. McCarthy doesn't reek of anything.
Your post does though.

Top half with a game in hand, which if we win we go 7th; won 3 out of the last four PL games; conceded 9 goals in the last 13 games; one cup SF secured and another hopefully to come; scoring goals for fun and playing football touched by the Gods.

Already a good season and promising to be better.

I'm calling this as Roberto's breakthrough season when he sorted style, performance and now results out.

Give this feller a big transfer warchest in the summer and we're going to start ripping up this league.

Top half with a game in hand, which if we win we go 7th; won 3 out of the last four PL games; conceded 9 goals in the last 13 games; one cup SF secured and another hopefully to come; scoring goals for fun and playing football touched by the Gods.

I'm calling this as Roberto's breakthrough season when he sorted style, performance and now results out.

Give this feller a big transfer warchest in the summer and we're going to start ripping up this league.
e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable.png

Come on tho...doesnt know how to defend, loves howard, should be playing baines, should be paying mirallas, is too nice blah blah blah

Lets ignore he has got the average age of the team right down, he has had to prioritise his budget, school boy errors that cannot be defended, attacking football, development of youth, investment in youth, show his discipline element behind the scenes rather humiliating in public Distin, mirallas, eye for a player...

One more season, keep this fantastic squad togehter at all costs and add a couple of more quality players for the first 11 and take it from there..... lets not play snakes and ladders with hiring and firing. We need stability now more than ever....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back