Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope the D has notifications turned off.

Bad eggs is probably a better way of putting it than 'plotters'.

#BadEggs

@MickM86

The D is one of the best posters on this fine forum. Did not stick his knife into the back of the young manager at the first opportunity either. He realised he spent net two years about £10 million and gross this season about £35million.

Not £130million.

There was an admission on this forum from a small group that they were explicitly trying to force Roberto Martinez out mate. As part of a plot.

"They" are real.

@davek

So what you seem to be saying is that you believe that some people typing words into an internet forum could actually have some sort of influence on whether a Premier League football club decide to sack their manager or not.

You might need to get out more.

So what you seem to be saying is that you believe that some people typing words into an internet forum could actually have some sort of influence on whether a Premier League football club decide to sack their manager or not.

Barrack Obama thought so. Just saying.

Mate. Unfortunately some people are like sheep and are easily led by miscreants. Luckily @davek has restored order to the universe.

They seek them here, they seek them there, those damned plotters are everywhere. Some folk on here are paranoic or is it mentally challenged not sure of the right terminology!

BTW in regard to my previous post Dave and A N other I did not call for him to be sacked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back