Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We win today and it'll be a 5 game run of 13 points out of 15.

I dont think there's any coincidence that it's come at a time when we've had to focus on the domestic front.

No EL football next season; one game per week. That will make a massive difference.
Yea, with all the other cup games and the fact we were playing well before the competition started, I think you're on something...

Martinez out Shipped IN FFS

To be honest mate my first action as manager would be to hire Martinez as my number two and say "I believe in what you're building long-term here Bob" and get him to take on all day-to-day management tasks.

The only difference would be after a loss I'd call him in to my office and find out what he really thinks. If it's all PR and he's spinning like Alistair Campbell on the waltzers then sound. If he really believes we were phenomenal when we were pants I'd know he's deluded and get rid.
Then I'd start a poll on GOT to appoint his successor.

He's got the Moyes gift for turning it on when there's nothing to lose. Should be a decent end to the season.
Seems to be Evertons story for so long.Doing well when there is little or nothing at stake.I'm sure a stats expert could find a team that's choked in the big games more,but off the top of my head can't think of one.

Martínez is the best thing that ever happened to this forum.
images.webp

So he deliberatly makes himself look a complete tit with his over positive manner in front of the camera then?

Strange, but each to their own.

Guess Van Gaal is a decent down to earth guy away from the cameras and only pretends to be an arrogant egotistical tit in front of the cameras.

Must do it for a laugh or something.

So he deliberatly makes himself look a complete tit with his over positive manner in front of the camera then?

Strange, but each to their own.

Guess Van Gaal is a decent down to earth guy away from the cameras and only pretends to be an arrogant egotistical tit in front of the cameras.

Must do it for a laugh or something.

Its just an act in front of cameras, its his how they stay in control. You don't air the dirty washing in front of the media

Its just an act in front of cameras, its his how they stay in control. You don't air the dirty washing in front of the media

So yeah, he's acting like a complete tit for the camera then?

Rather than being normal and talking straight.

You don't have to over compensate for not criticising the players by annoying the hell out of fans who have to listen to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back