Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree, this was ace:

dwfcy.gif

He also made a trip to Burnley enjoyable, I will always remember him for that.

What are you on about Dave, read this hard hitting article from Dave Prentice.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/david-prentice-visits-dixie-dean-3365210
John Pilger must read Prenno's stuff to pick up pointers.

WTF. That's just a trip advisor comment, not a piece of journalism.

Cant wait for O'Keeffe's latest articles on z-list M'side sporting celebs he's met down the gym.

The words of our former club head of comms always makes me chuckle:

The people who can say good things about us include (and you know these far better than me):
? Friendly journalists including the Echo who know they owe us

:coffee:

John Pilger must read Prenno's stuff to pick up pointers.

WTF. That's just a trip advisor comment, not a piece of journalism.

Cant wait for O'Keeffe's latest articles on z-list M'side sporting celebs he's met down the gym.

The words of our former club head of comms always makes me chuckle:

:coffee:

That article was written after another transfer window had passed without us making a significant signing again.

We actually had a fire sale of getting Arteta, Yak, Beckford out the door to keep the wolves at bay.

This is how the echo responded, hard hitting and to the point.

They should be ashamed to call themselves journalists.

...and misused apostrophes
Nothing wrong with the apostrophes, but, it would have probably looked better as

A's, T's and U's unless you were American in which case it would have been As, Ts and Qs which is plainly ridiculous and wrong. As you're a Kiwi you should know better.

Consider yourself told ... and possibly infracted for going off-topic.

xxx

Nothing wrong with the apostrophes, but, it would have probably looked better as

A's, T's and U's unless you were American in which case it would have been As, Ts and Qs which is plainly ridiculous and wrong. As you're a Kiwi you should know better.

Consider yourself told ... and possibly infracted for going off-topic.

xxx
I accept the ambiguities .Perhaps, "apparently we had loads of the letters a, t and u left over from the season before..." circumvents said ambiguity

It'll be a double blow if Martinez fails to get it right during this summer. Not only will we inevitably whimper along again next season but whoever replaces him will be left with the same lot...minus the one's that jump ship.

It'll be a double blow if Martinez fails to get it right during this summer. Not only will we inevitably whimper along again next season but whoever replaces him will be left with the same lot...minus the one's that jump ship.
Unfortunately that is the problem with a change of Manager. Most times the new Manager has a squad full of the previous Manager's dross and requires a couple of season's to turn the squad over at least. Of course, if the new Manager turns out to be dud also, and has brought in dross from his previous clubs as well...then we are in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back