Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
vieceb.jpg

106dkyg.jpg

2ng4fvb.jpg

Disgraceful.

Excellent vaulting.
The screen captures rather than just multi-quoting was nice

If he isn't it'll be because he's been head hunted. There is no chance he'll be sacked. We'd have to have another season like this one or worse...which wont happen.

I'm afraid you and your disappointed cohorts will just have have to get over it and get on with it. Roberto Martinez is and will remain Everton manager until he decides to leave. Could be four seasons away, could be less. But he'll go under his own steam.
Put your money where your sizeable gob is then mate.

-erm, my judgement has been formed over two seasons Dave. Neither of us are right or wrong at this point in time, we'll find out in due course, however, in the meantime, do you think it possible to be a little less righteous, and stop behaving like a Stoic who believes he alone can perceive an indubitable truth that the rest can't?
Besides the point total last season (which is relative to the rest of the league), there's little empirical evidence to support your faith in Martinez at this point imo.

There is when one of those years resulted in a record points total and some of the best football played by Everton for a generation.

You're being selective about what you base your judgement on and you know it. Two seasons worth of evidence and you prefer to isolate season two and judge him on that. If you're saying two seasons is enough to judge then use the whole of that period and not 50% of it.

I dont think so. Just as Martinez wasn't allowed to rest on his laurels for too long after that first season, I'm not dwelling on what's past this season...that was ages ago. Over a month now.
That makes zero sense. You're choosing to use his one and only season in the top half of the Premier League as to why this fella should be untouchable as manager.

Handful of lads on here hoping and praying we start poorly next season to point score

Some on here are an embarrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back