Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Substitutions was the biggest criticism today.

They were immense, a perfect mixture of athletes and amazing footballers

I'm meh about the subs really. He could have bought Mirallas on and we know how incosistent he can be. When he did bring Deolefeu on he did nothing.

It's all hindsight really, easy to say he should have done this or that but there's no guarantee it would have been different.

The main reason we lost was Howard not being able to perform the basics really.

Nothing wrong with the tactics or starting selection. Both were fine, and the performance was OK too - we just got done by the better team.

Stop being kneejerk idiots and criticise Martinez when it is valid to do so instead of for absolutely everything.

He got the subs wrong today - have a go at him for that if you want.

Meh...he was on the touchline for about 5 minutes...just took forever to get on.
He wasn't pal 2 minutes top, and he (or miralles) should have been brought on at least 15-20 minutes to go. Barry McCarthy playing together constantly, Naismith played before del or miralles that's Meh

I thought RM spoke very well just then on sky sports. Recognised that three points were there to be won and didn't reach for the (valid) excuse that City are who they are and in this form are pretty difficult to keep quiet.

As others have said, we need to get our signings in and see how the next few months go.

I thought RM spoke very well just then on sky sports. Recognised that three points were there to be won and didn't reach for the (valid) excuse that City are who they are and in this form are pretty difficult to keep quiet.

As others have said, we need to get our signings in and see how the next few months go.

The injury of Galloway was the turning point. What happen to Oviedo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back