Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you really? People where sure we still had targets for a No10 after we kept missing out. Look how that went.

Has it not got the point where nothing will surprise you.
we were after mori for over a week before stones said he wanted out. we need a CB even with Stones

fair play to martinez for starting him tonight. not trying to diss moyes too much, but in this situation i just get the feeling he would have bent over for chelsea, said to bill to sell and looked to re-build. fairly similar to the way to the kiev chairman seemingly wanting what's best for the player rather than the team.

you've got to be strong and do what's best for the team, not the player to be a success in this business.

I don't think Stones wants to leave. There's no way his mind changes so drastically. The board has something to do with this. Martinez is playing Stones because he wants to show the liars running out club that Stones doesn't want to leave.

As much as i slated him last year I actually feel for him. Even in his pre match interview he looked like he had the world on his shoulders, and that performance hides nothing from the fact that something is not right.

He's either going to flip out on the players or resign; i can honestly see him walking

Lets hope he kicks the crap out of Naismith & McGeady then
I still wonder why a team which "apparently" has desires to be a big team carries so many deadwood players. And once we sign them, they seem to just be here forever draining wages - other teams seem to punt these type of players fairly quickly when it's obvious they are useless or at the very least send them out on loan so they can be replaced quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back