Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classless Cockley beauts lead by a classless Portuguese beaut; having your entire senior club entourage talking about a player at every opportunity is not the same as buying one from a club who were happy to sell.

Can't wait for real to come sniffin' around hazard, let's see how big you are then

Would love it if hazard is wanted by real Madrid next season

He does believe he at a big club who should be winning stuff. Loved the way he put photos of winners up and left a blank one for these players. Moyes used to believe we were lucky to finish 5th

We were with his budget. And we'll be lucky to repeat that again as not much has changed in that respect under Martinez.

kudos to Roberto. He frustrates the hell out of me but no one does a topsy turvey cup tie like him. I actually like it when he's flustered and angry, his real self comes out and he's a boss Evertonian, so much better hearing him say what he really thinks rather than all the incredible phenomenal rubbish he's usually coming out with. Can I have this Roberto to the end of the season please? The one who plays Ross deep with Deulofeu and Mirallas alongside Lukaku, scores 5, two fingers up to Mourinho, two fingers up to the media, a slap on the wrist for John Stones and then says he'll get to it 'in the morning'. Boss.

Talent in this squad is ridiculous. Lukaku Mirallas Deulofeu Barkley, a wealth of attacking options we have not had in a long time. Martinez owes it to himself and everyone to play tactics that allow these players to flourish. I dont want to look back in 5 years and think we had all these players at the club but did nothing because they never got the ball as Barry and McCarthy hogged it for the majority of matches. Play Barkley deep, get a class number 10 in, drop Barry, and let these players off the leash.

The thing about Roberto is that he's not like all the other phonies who say 'Everton are a big club' and then acts like a doormat...he actually feels that way and is genuinely puzzled and insulted when the club is disrespected.

The feller's unique and, indeed, phenomenal.

He along with a few other players, as we call it "gets it"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back