Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a very poor season. It's gone and now were into this season. How many times was I told last season that RMs first in charge was history?
Another fair point. I'm not sure how I've ended up in this discussion. I thought I was quite complimentary about today, an the season so far. But hey ho, people need someone to criticise to fill little voids in their own lives.

That's not what I said, I said it was great news the board were putting pressure on Martinez, but you can turn the story whichever way you want

Weird. If I were you I'd have said 'Great news, but McClaren? No, no, no, no, no'. The fact that you didn't is telling.

Deep Run in Europe? LOL. The first decent team we met in the knockout stages battered us 7-3

Wolfsburg finished second in Germany. Young Boys finished second in Switzerland. Putting both in the Champions League this season.

Krasnodar finished 3rd in Russia.

Anyway I have to leave for a BBQ now. Enjoy being miserable.

Win, lose or draw it reappears and descends into a cycle of petty sniping and bitchiness which gets worse by the week.
And I'm probably not helping the general tone tbf. Just don't remember a similar thread that reappeared like a bad penny every time Moyes's side didn't win an away game against solid opposition. Feels like it's being driven by something that doesn't have anything to do with performances on the pitch. It's like some won't be satisfied until he gets the sack and they'd rather see him fail than EFC do well.

Weird. If I were you I'd have said 'Great news, but McClaren? No, no, no, no, no'. The fact that you didn't is telling.

Wolfsburg finished second in Germany. Young Boys finished second in Switzerland. Putting both in the Champions League this season.

Krasnodar finished 3rd in Russia.

Anyway I have to leave for a BBQ now. Enjoy being miserable.
Enjoy your BBQ at least you have been constructive. much better than a LOL.

congratulations on your development

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back