Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably. I remember that time Moyes was in charge and we went to Swansea and won 3-0, I was so annoyed that we just kept knocking it long, it was an absoloute disgrace to our clubs great name, we took the piss out of our own fans by only having 30 attempts at goal 19 of which were on target. to be honest Moyes should of been sacked on the spot, it was embarrasing, winning 3-0 away with 60% possesion, SIXTY PERCENT POSSESION????????????????? WHO DOES THAT??????? he was an absoloute disgrace to our club.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19615118

What we only scored 3 with 19 shots on target. That's bad :)
Was a fine display that day.

early doors yet but so far martinez is leaving last year behind him. results are good so far, tactics so far seem to be showing through again which is nice to see.

favourite thing which I will always back him over is playing young players rather than older ones like the predecessor. always love to see that and so far none of them have let him down, with at least three or four to bang on the door soon enough..

favourite thing which I will always back him over is playing young players rather than older ones like the predecessor

He needs to show some conviction over that...still remember Osman coming in for McCarthy at home to Crystal Palace for no apparent reason (bye bye top 4) and Alcaraz coming in for Stones at Kiev. And Barry will need some significant resting this season.

Are you criticising a fan for being happpy that the board were putting pressure on a manager that went on to guide us to an 11th place finish? or were you happy with an 11th place finish?

you have 2 options the first one seems as though your expectations of Everton are smalltime the 2nd is even worse. No wonder you are so happy with where we are situated.

Are you criticising a fan for being happpy that the board were putting pressure on a manager that went on to guide us to an 11th place finish? or were you happy with an 11th place finish?

you have 2 options the first one seems as though your expectations of Everton are smalltime the 2nd is even worse. No wonder you are so happy with where we are situated.
Why are you so unhappy lid?

We're not tagging me bro

@Sapie88
Why not?

@sageyefc

We had a very good season followed by a crap one with a deep run in Europe. We are currently 6th in the table with some solid results against some good sides.

I am criticizing you for having an anti Martinez agenda which you've had since day one. Oh...and for actually wanting McClaren.

We had a very good season followed by a crap one with a deep run in Europe. We are currently 6th in the table with some solid results against some good sides.

I am criticizing you for having an anti Martinez agenda which you've had since day one. Oh...and for actually wanting McClaren.
That's not what I said, I said it was great news the board were putting pressure on Martinez, but you can turn the story whichever way you want

Deep Run in Europe? LOL. The first decent team we met in the knockout stages battered us 7-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back