Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian's been a critic of Martinez since before he started the job. Roberto stabilising the team and re-emerging this season with a core of very good young players isn't going to be welcomed.
Christ. I'll give credit when it's due. We are currently on a run of form and even that averages a win once every 3 games, yet you refer to it as a re-emergence. But that is only where the irony starts. Had anyone criticised Martinez after 6 games last season you would have labeled the a 'kneejerker' but now in your opinion things are a little more positive, judgements are allowed after 6 games

The reappearance of this thread after every game we don't win is as predictable as the thread is tedious. Some of you need to have a good look in the mirror and get behind the team, the club, and the manager. Pathetic whinging after a solid performance away against a very decent team. We all wanted a win, but try keeping some perspective.

Christ. I'll give credit when it's due. We are currently on a run and f for that averages a win once every 3 games, yet you refer to it as a re-emergence. But that is only where the irony starts. Had anyone criticised Martinez after 6 games last season you would have labeled the a 'kneejerker' but now in your opinion things are a little more positive, judgements are allowed after 6 games
6 very hard PL games and a difficult LC away fixture.

You have to give credit where it's due and criticise when it's deserved.

And I have done.

But we did play everyone twice last term. That resulted in an 11th place finish.
It was a very poor season. It's gone and now were into this season. How many times was I told last season that RMs first in charge was history?

The reappearance of this thread after every game we don't win is as predictable as the thread is tedious. Some of you need to have a good look in the mirror and get behind the team, the club, and the manager. Pathetic whinging after a solid performance away against a very decent team. We all wanted a win, but try keeping some perspective.

Win, lose or draw it reappears and descends into a cycle of petty sniping and bitchiness which gets worse by the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back