Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galloway is looking a boss. Doesn't even play full back yet offered a welcomed attacking flair. Love how he's using our academy to the fullest and slowly bringing youth players in instead of wasting money. The School of Science really is on our way back.

On a side note- our fans were amazing today. A bit quiet at times but outsung them for much of the game.

Galloway is looking a boss. Doesn't even play full back yet offered a welcomed attacking flair. Love how he's using our academy to the fullest and slowly bringing youth players in instead of wasting money. The School of Science really is on our way back.

On a side note- our fans were amazing today. A bit quiet at times but outsung them for much of the game.
He's like the anti-Moyes in terms of bringing players through and giving them their chance.

I fully expect to see someone like Dowell given their chance by the end of the season. He'd possibly have made his way onto the bench by now if he hadn't picked an injury up.

The club talked a good game about a production line into the first team under Moyes; it's Martinez and his team delivering though.

Have people lost the plot or something? That performance there was very good away from home at Swansea. The lads were great and the manager got the tactics spot on.

People fuming over nothing. Well in Bobby, do that 9 times out of 10 and we'll be top 6.

It was exceptional an exceptional performance. Only un done by some piss poor finishing.
Were building something great here.
Everyone should get behind Bobby and the lads. Terrific bunch of youngsters supplemented by some good old pro's.

Majority of the players have put in some good performances so far. Be nice to see some getting back from injury and getting some game time.
Just keep thinking how boss we'd be with a decent manager.

He's like the anti-Moyes in terms of bringing players through and giving them their chance.

I fully expect to see someone like Dowell given their chance by the end of the season. He'd possibly have made his way onto the bench by now if he hadn't picked an injury up.

The club talked a good game about a production line into the first team under Moyes; it's Martinez and his team delivering though.

You just know Moyles would have propped up the corpse of Hibbert at RB today.

You just know Moyles would have propped up the corpse of Hibbert at RB today.
Probably. I remember that time Moyes was in charge and we went to Swansea and won 3-0, I was so annoyed that we just kept knocking it long, it was an absoloute disgrace to our clubs great name, we took the piss out of our own fans by only having 30 attempts at goal 19 of which were on target. to be honest Moyes should of been sacked on the spot, it was embarrasing, winning 3-0 away with 60% possesion, SIXTY PERCENT POSSESION????????????????? WHO DOES THAT??????? he was an absoloute disgrace to our club.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19615118

Probably. I remember that time Moyes was in charge and we went to Swansea and won 3-0, I was so annoyed that we just kept knocking it long, it was an absoloute disgrace to our clubs great name, we took the piss out of our own fans by only having 30 attempts at goal 19 of which were on target. to be honest Moyes should of been sacked on the spot, it was embarrasing, winning 3-0 away with 60% possesion, SIXTY PERCENT POSSESION????????????????? WHO DOES THAT??????? he was an absoloute disgrace to our club.

Wow...I thought we played great that day.

You mad bro?

@sageyefc

funny-gif-baby-scared-laughing-reactions.gif

lollollollollollollollollol

And they want to ban gifs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back