Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say the 3 amigos were all purring there Dave, Murphy gave us praise and rightly so performance wise.

Most importantly though mate as I'm sure you agree, we won and got the 3 points that we needed.

Oh aye yeah. Performance has to be there also though...otherwise we're just some dullard bog standard PL team like Watford or Liverpool.

Some so called Evertonians absolutely FUMING that we won a game in injury time.

Amazing.

Still plenty of questions left to be answered after today's game and before the end of the season. I feel the victory was as much down to luck as it was deserved.

One victory in the past five games, considering who the opposition has been, isn't going to cut the mustard for me.

I look forward to going the game on Monday. I think it will be tough as Stoke are providing a somewhat surprise package.

Hope we get a solid victory. I really want today to provide a catalyst in us having a memorable season.

Still plenty of questions left to be answered after today's game and before the end of the season. I feel the victory was as much down to luck as it was deserved.

One victory in the past five games, considering who the opposition has been, isn't going to cut the mustard for me.

I look forward to going the game on Monday. I think it will be tough as Stoke are providing a somewhat surprise package.

Hope we get a solid victory. I really want today to provide a catalyst in us having a memorable season.

You going on Monday mate ?

Oh aye yeah. Performance has to be there also though...otherwise we're just some dullard big standard PL team like Watford or Liverpool.

Performance is important mate but I think even for the players ( judging by there jizzathon celebration ) they needed that win for themselves.

We can play all the pretty footy in the world but it's results what breeds confidence. That meant a lot to the players, hopefully they can kick on and really have a good go at Stoke on Monday and 2 quickfire wins will put us in a great position heading into a tough January.

Performance is important mate but I think even for the players ( judging by there jizzathon celebration ) they needed that win for themselves.

We can play all the pretty footy in the world but it's results what breeds confidence. That meant a lot to the players, hopefully they can kick on and really have a good go at Stoke on Monday and 2 quickfire wins will put us in a great position heading into a tough January.
We'll beat Stoke.

Could be the cup final dress rehersal too!

Status
Not open for further replies.