Roberto Martinez Shenanigans: All Reaction Here

How do you feel about the Roberto Martinez hiring?

• Great hire. He'll do better than Moyes.

Votes: 65 18.4%
  • Good hire. There were better available.

Votes: 116 32.9%
  • Meh

Votes: 59 16.7%
  • Wasn't the worst. Wasn't the best.

Votes: 96 27.2%
  • We're getting relegated.

Votes: 17 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Understand that mate but if moyes earned 3m a year at everton and Martinez comes in and earns 1m a year but finishes 2 or more places lower than moyes then that's where we lose out and that's why I think moyes was never ever underpaid however I'm looking forward to seeing what Martinez is going to bring to the table

But we don't lose out because in your scenario went to Moyes...under RM at 1 mil a year, we could afford to be two place lower and still pocket an extra half a mil. ?

but then again you could compare martinez and wigan to say hughton and norwich.
looking at there past , this seasons - money spent , players sold , injurys , league finish , results , style of play .... why would martinez be better than hughton ?
just asking

The main difference is Hughton took over a less than average squad and plays ale house football, whereas Martinez will be taking over the champions elect.

Just heard ON TALKSPORT what I consider to be a kopite -I hope he was not a blue as he stated he would have rather had Rafael or even Kenney Dalgliesh -even spout Kendall & Sharpy -this saga is fetching us down as a laughing stock! it was on Quinn the chins show this am is slating of opur proposed new Manager was disgraceful!

but then again you could compare martinez and wigan to say hughton and norwich.
looking at there past , this seasons - money spent , players sold , injurys , league finish , results , style of play .... why would martinez be better than hughton ?
just asking

Hughton took over from Lambert who now been snapped up by Villa, also they have the same wage budget at Wigan, but they have increased their wage bill where Martinez had to get it down where Norwich also had nine million to spend and didn't recoup any money back, where Martinez also made a profit of 2 million in transfers. People are bringing sunderland and sunderland into cos that who Martinez was fighting against.

Just heard ON TALKSPORT what I consider to be a kopite -I hope he was not a blue as he stated he would have rather had Rafael or even Kenney Dalgliesh -even spout Kendall & Sharpy -this saga is fetching us down as a laughing stock! it was on Quinn the chins show this am is slating of opur proposed new Manager was disgraceful!
He got to be a WUM or brain dead, who cares

The main difference is Hughton took over a less than average squad and plays ale house football, whereas Martinez will be taking over the champions elect.

if we appointed hughton he would "be taking over the champions elect" also.
but your missing my point or saying hughton is better than martinez perhaps - if hughton had a less than average squad and played ale house football yet didnt get relegated .
i just think both managers are comparable, yet ive heard no one say hughton should have a shot at the job.

if we appointed hughton he would "be taking over the champions elect" also.
but your missing my point or saying hughton is better than martinez perhaps - if hughton had a less than average squad and played ale house football yet didnt get relegated .
i just think both managers are comparable, yet ive heard no one say hughton should have a shot at the job.
Ok let compare them. Go on give some facts.

Please let the pain end, i've done no work for about three weeks checking this site every 20 mins for progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back