Roberto Martinez Shenanigans: All Reaction Here

How do you feel about the Roberto Martinez hiring?

• Great hire. He'll do better than Moyes.

Votes: 65 18.4%
  • Good hire. There were better available.

Votes: 116 32.9%
  • Meh

Votes: 59 16.7%
  • Wasn't the worst. Wasn't the best.

Votes: 96 27.2%
  • We're getting relegated.

Votes: 17 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
something is happening to me...I am actually coming around to the idea of Martinez as manager. He is probably the best choice in terms of continuity at the club...he is unlikely to tear up much of what moyes has built.

A sexy foreign manager might just dismantle everything, and if it goes t1ts up, it would be a hugely expensive mistake.

like I said, something has happened to my brain. Time to support martinez

He will change our style of play, we will play like we did at the start odf the season and against westham on a regular basis. he also won't give up on it to soon for the sake of conceeding a few silly goals. i believe if moyes would have stuck witht the free flowing footy we would have been in the top 4. he got a bit twitchy around november.

Mccarthy and Mcmanaman would be good to bolster the squad. As we are a central midfielder and winger short.

A proper DM (Fellaini will be off) and a striker should be top priority though. We shouldn't be looking at Wigan for that.

Mccarthy and Mcmanaman would be good to bolster the squad. As we are a central midfielder and winger short.

A proper DM (Fellaini will be off) and a striker should be top priority though. We shouldn't be looking at Wigan for that.

Alcaraz is also a top player, he has had is injury problems this season but would be a great addition to our defence. on a free to i think.

Alcaraz is also a top player, he has had is injury problems this season but would be a great addition to our defence. on a free to i think.

if Robertez Martino comes here, Alcaraz will surely follow, whether we like it or not

Do you not thingk for the price they'd be we could get better mate?

That's the thing. They'd force a move but all that would do is start a bidding war, with other club's coming in. Whelan won't be too arsed. He'll slap a price on em, most likely high, and just say he doesn't need to sell. Financially they're fine, wages low, balloon payment coming in. They don't need to sell low.

Or hopefully Martinez has targets he could never get at Wigan and is looking at them.

I do wonder what the hold up is though.
- Whelan keeps telling us that compo has been agreed.
- Sheedy(sheeds) has said that Martinez has agreed terms with us.

So why no announcement?

Martinez has just realised that the transfer budget comes out of his pay.

I don't rate him at all. Hes been terrible when I've seen him and just kicks people.

The only defender I'd have from Wigan would be Beausejaur. Very good left back who can play leftwing.

But that's if Baines went... And if Oviedo wasn't cutting it.

All about trying to improve the squad and I have to say this lad would be an improvement on Osman, i'm not saying we should definitely go for him but he wouldn't be the worst acquisition.

I don't rate him at all. Hes been terrible when I've seen him and just kicks people.

The only defender I'd have from Wigan would be Beausejaur. Very good left back who can play leftwing.

But that's if Baines went... And if Oviedo wasn't cutting it.

I'm not a fan of Beausejaur to be honest mate. Its all about opinions this game of ours.

Is corrie on tonight? Maybe he'll pop into the rovers for a nostalgic hotpot and utter the line "av you erd t'news, that sexy young latino lad Martinez as got t'managers job at little old Everton" and then walk out to rapturous applause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back