Roberto Martinez Shenanigans: All Reaction Here

How do you feel about the Roberto Martinez hiring?

• Great hire. He'll do better than Moyes.

Votes: 65 18.4%
  • Good hire. There were better available.

Votes: 116 32.9%
  • Meh

Votes: 59 16.7%
  • Wasn't the worst. Wasn't the best.

Votes: 96 27.2%
  • We're getting relegated.

Votes: 17 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree mate wouldn't surprise me if he held out until tomorrow though.
Maybe. He'll have an eye at what's going on at City though and knows that if that breaks tomorrow it'll take up his prime time space...and that Pellegrini appointment will only subside after a few days...at which point Jose will be hogging the headlines with his official unveiling.

Who has any proof of BK meeting with Martinez.

Compensation might have to be agreed just so we can speak to him.

If it was so certain he was getting the job surely we would know by now.
I don't think we needed to agree compensation before talks could begin - but if Bill wanted to do this all thoroughly, he'd need to know how much compensation Wigan would accept.

Compensation outlay should certainly be a factor in choosing the manager. It's not the most important, but it should figure in the decision making somewhere.

So, if you're clutching at straws, that's probably the best bet.

I don't think we needed to agree compensation before talks could begin - but if Bill wanted to do this all thoroughly, he'd need to know how much compensation Wigan would accept.

Compensation outlay should certainly be a factor in choosing the manager. It's not the most important, but it should figure in the decision making somewhere.

So, if you're clutching at straws, that's probably the best bet.

So let me get this straight, you are saying there is a chance he may not be our next manager??

That's good enough for me. Vitor In!

Been busy in work all day so thought, when I got back to my desk, that there would be endless news on Everton's new appointment...alas...nothing

Would anybody care to wager about what stage of the meeting that Bill Kenwright realised Martinez was the right man for the job.
I think that it may have been as he parked his car.

Would anybody care to wager about what stage of the meeting that Bill Kenwright realised Martinez was the right man for the job.
I think that it may have been as he parked his car.

I reckon it was just after he dipped his first soldier into Jenny's runny yoke.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back