Roberto Martinez Shenanigans: All Reaction Here

How do you feel about the Roberto Martinez hiring?

• Great hire. He'll do better than Moyes.

Votes: 65 18.4%
  • Good hire. There were better available.

Votes: 116 32.9%
  • Meh

Votes: 59 16.7%
  • Wasn't the worst. Wasn't the best.

Votes: 96 27.2%
  • We're getting relegated.

Votes: 17 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because we are getting Wigan's manager doesn't mean we have to get their players.

There are a lot of other players who we could look at!

Just because we are getting Wigan's manager doesn't mean we have to get their players.

There are a lot of other players who we could look at!

Don't think anyone is saying we have to, its only natural with the manager coming from there that links between his players following him are going to be made.

Same will happen with Moyes and his old players for most of the summer I reckon.

Not arsed about the manager now, just want him to start buying players.

BillKenwright_2637747.jpg

Wigan went down for a good reason they weren't good enough, they created way less than us they scored way less they conceded way more, overall their isn't a single one of their players who would start 'currently' for us, and im hoping that we will first strengthen the starting eleven the priority not put in people who will sit on the bench ahead of some of the younger lads we already have here.

wouldnt spend more than 2-3 million on any single one of their lot as theyd only be squad depth for us

something is happening to me...I am actually coming around to the idea of Martinez as manager. He is probably the best choice in terms of continuity at the club...he is unlikely to tear up much of what moyes has built.

A sexy foreign manager might just dismantle everything, and if it goes t1ts up, it would be a hugely expensive mistake.

like I said, something has happened to my brain. Time to support martinez

honda.jpg

This has got prime time news slot written all over it now. BK's waiting for the late afternoon/early evening audience to be sat in front of their tellies to make an announcement.

This has got prime time news slot written all over it now. BK's waiting for the late afternoon/early evening audience to be sat in front of their tellies to make an announcement.

I agree mate wouldn't surprise me if he held out until tomorrow though.

he's working on his soundbites in front of the mirror, while Jenny does his rouge

Who has any proof of BK meeting with Martinez.

Compensation might have to be agreed just so we can speak to him.

If it was so certain he was getting the job surely we would know by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back