Roberto Martinez Shenanigans: All Reaction Here

How do you feel about the Roberto Martinez hiring?

• Great hire. He'll do better than Moyes.

Votes: 65 18.4%
  • Good hire. There were better available.

Votes: 116 32.9%
  • Meh

Votes: 59 16.7%
  • Wasn't the worst. Wasn't the best.

Votes: 96 27.2%
  • We're getting relegated.

Votes: 17 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't like this Whelan character. It's all just business, I suppose though.

Martinez is changing the scouting system? Maybe this happens with every manager, but I'd have thought he'd want to keep a winning system going, regardless of who his bezzies at Wigan are, who delivered precisely [Poor language removed] all to him there (assuming Reeves is coming from Wigan). After all, that's one of the main parts of the boat that Kenwright didn't want rocked.

Kevin Reeves Is Everton's new Chief scout. Not that this is anything surprising, but obviously if this is the case then we have a manager in place, and that manager is Martinez. Not really news as far as Martinez goes as we already know the inevitable announcement, but just a bit of extra info.

Source?

Kevin Reeves Is Everton's new Chief scout. Not that this is anything surprising, but obviously if this is the case then we have a manager in place, and that manager is Martinez. Not really news as far as Martinez goes as we already know the inevitable announcement, but just a bit of extra info.

Where's this from?

Source?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back