Roberto Martinez Shenanigans: All Reaction Here

How do you feel about the Roberto Martinez hiring?

• Great hire. He'll do better than Moyes.

Votes: 65 18.4%
  • Good hire. There were better available.

Votes: 116 32.9%
  • Meh

Votes: 59 16.7%
  • Wasn't the worst. Wasn't the best.

Votes: 96 27.2%
  • We're getting relegated.

Votes: 17 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That absolute carts in charge of our club couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery ffs.

Vítor Pereira's agent: no news before 12 June - same day Pinto da Costa set as deadline to announce the coach for next season.

You think Bill might wait 8 more days?

Whys everyone hating on DW? Atleast he's giving us information, some BK doesn't do.

I dont like Kenwright and I rarely back him, but why do we as fans need to know any information until it is done. He should be negotiating the best feal for Everton, not worrying about keeping us in the loop.

I really don't like this Whelan character. It's all just business, I suppose though.

Martinez is changing the scouting system? Maybe this happens with every manager, but I'd have thought he'd want to keep a winning system going, regardless of who his bezzies at Wigan are, who delivered precisely [Poor language removed] all to him there (assuming Reeves is coming from Wigan). After all, that's one of the main parts of the boat that Kenwright didn't want rocked.
I thought Moyes was taking the current head scout with him to United.

He did it last year and it put both LFC & AVFC off him and he stayed.

Maybe he is hoping for the same outcome.

...he's playing rich boy games with Bill. He admitted this on the radio last night. Bill will be fuming that Davie is stealing his thunder and spoiling the grand unveiling.

I would imagine that there is quite a lot to be agreed with Martinez.
Obviously there is the remuneration,length of contract,loyalty bonuses,performance bonuses ect.
But,in addition to all of that I expect that Bill Kenwright wants to discuss how the club will be run going forward and the roles that Martinez sees for the key personnel under David Moyes.I believe that if they are not assured their positions the deal will not happen as Bill Kenwright will not want to break up what David Moyes has built.I think RM may have to come and make minimal changes for a specified period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back